PM Kisan Status Check @pmkisan.gov.in 12th क़िस्त Beneficiary List PDF Download links are to be released online. In this article, you will get more details regarding the PM Kisan 12th installments status and beneficiary checklist.
PM Kisan Status
The Government of India runs many programs and schemes to help out the people in the country who are in need. In India, there are many programs and schemes running which are related to education, employment, ration, pension, etc.
The government of India also runs many programs and schemes for the farmers of the country like the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) was launched on 24th February 2019 by the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi to provide the necessary help to the farmers of the country.
pmkisan.gov.in Status 2022
Financial assistance and some money are given to the farmers under this scheme. The money is sent to the accounts of the eligible farmers. Till now, 11 installments have been given. Now, the 12th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is awaited by the farmers.
The government has made it mandatory to get an e-KYC done for the beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Yojana. The last date to get an e-KYC done was 31st August 2022. The instalment money, under the rules, may get stuck if the e-KYC was not done by the given date. But the farmers, who have done their e-KYC by the given date, will get the benefit of the instalment money.
PM Kisan Status Check 2022
Every year, 6,000 rupees are given to eligible farmers. The money is given in three instalments of 2,000 rupees, in every four months by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY).
The 12th instalment of this yojana is to be released in September 2022 on the official website pmkisan.gov.in by the government. So far 11 instalments have been given to the farmers by the government of India. The central government can transfer the 12th instalment of money anytime soon. So the farmers should start checking the status of their instalment money now.
|Number of Installments||Date|
|First Installment||1st December to 31st March 2022|
|Second Installment||1st April to 31st July 2022|
|Third Installment||1st August to 30th November 2022|
Every year, the first instalment of the PM kisan yojana is given between 1st December to 31st March. The second installment is given between 1st April to 31st July and the third and final instalment is given between 1st August to 30th November to the farmers of the country. The 12th installment of PMKSNY is soon to be released on the official website pmkisan.gov.in by the government.
Documents required to check the installment status:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Identity Card (proof of being a farmer)
- A copy of the bank account passbook
- Details of a bank account.
PM Kisan Eligibility Criteria
The most important part of PMKSNY scheme by the government of India is its eligibility criteria. All the landholder farmer families are eligible and can get benefits from this scheme. The features that required to match the eligibility criteria of the PMKSNY scheme are:
- The person who is applying for the benefits of the scheme should be a citizen of India.
- All the small and marginal farmers with cultivatable landholdings of up to 2 hectares.
- The farmers should be between the age of 18 to 40 years.
- The monthly income of the farmer should be 15,000 or below.
- The farmer should have a Aadhar Card and Saving Bank Account or Jan Dhan account number with IFSC.
These were the details that is required to get the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) scheme, according to the PM Kisan Maandhan Website.
PM Kisan E-KYC Online Registration 2022
The Government of India has made it mandatory for the farmers to get their e-KYC done, in order to get the 12th installment money and other benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) scheme. The last date to get your e-KYC done was 31st August 2022. Here are the main steps by which you can get your e-KYC done online at your home:
- First of all, visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in on Google chrome or any other web browser on your device.
- On the Homepage, click on the e-KYC option in the Menu.
- Enter the Aadhar Card number and given Captcha Code in the required fields.
- Now, click on the search option.
- Enter your mobile number with which your Aadhar card is linked.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the given OTP.
- After entering the OTP, your PM Kisan e-KYC will be completed.
PM Kisan E-KYC Offline 2022
The Government of India has stopped the online e-KYC process due to the heavy traffic on the website, recently. For this reason, the farmers has to the offline CSC center to update their KYC. Here are the process by which you can get your KYC update offline:
- For the offline method for e-KYC updates, you have to visit your nearest CSC center.
- After that, search for the PM Kisan Seva.
- Now, click on the Biometric / OTP KYC for PM Kisan option.
- Enter the Aadhar Card number.
- Now, to do the biometric, click on the submit and authenticate button.
- Take the biometric on the biometric machine and click submit.
- Now, you can check your e-KYC.
PM Kisan Installment Status Check
On 24th February 2019, the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) to provide the necessary help to the farmers of the country. Read the whole article to get more detailed information about this scheme.
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Name of the Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Amount in Each Installment||Rs.2,000/-|
|Total Annual Assistance||Rs.6,000/-|
|PM Kisan 11th Installment release date||31st May 2022|
|PM Kisan 12th Installment release date||1st August 2022|
In the above mentioned table we have mentioned the important details of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Check out the full article to get more information regarding the PM Kisan Yojna 2022.
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- Agniveer recruitment 2022
- IPL Schedule 2023
- PM Kisan KYC Update
- PM Kisan Registration
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022
The Central Government of india is all set to release the 12th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme anytime soon in September 2022. The Farmers can check their beneficiary status online on the PM Kisan official website given by the government. These are some steps you can follow to check your beneficiary status online:
- Visit the PM Kisan official website pmkisan.gov.in on Google Chrome or any other web browser on your device.
- Go to the Homepage.
- At the top bar, click on the Beneficiary List option.
- After that, on the new page, the beneficiary list check page will open.
- Now, enter your State, District, Sub-district, Block and Village.
- After that, click on the Get Report option.
- On a new page, a name list table with address and ward number will open.
- Now, you can check your name on the PM Kisan beneficiary list 2022.
PM Kisan Benefiaciary Status Check 2022
- First, visit the PM Kisan official website pmkisan.gov.inon Google chrome or any other web browser.
- Click on the Farmer Corner link on the Homepage.
- Now, click on the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status link.
- On the next page, enter the required details such as Aadhar Card number, bank account number or mobile number.
- After entering the details, a new page will open, here you can check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status.
PM Kisan Registration
- Visit the PM kisan official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the Farmer Corner link.
- Select the New Farmer Registration button.
- Fill the registration form correctly.
- After entering the required details, click on the Submit option.
- Your Registration has been done.
- Take out the printout for future preferences.
PM Kisan Registration Check
- Visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Select PM Kisan Application Status on the Homepage.
- Enter the required details such as Aadhar Card, mobile number email ID ,etc.
- After filling the form, click on Submit.
- Now, your PM Kisan Registration application status will appear on the screen.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Previous Payments
We have mentioned the previous beneficiary payments of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in the table given below. Information regarding the number of the instalments, instalment dates and the data of the number of the farmers who got benefited from the scheme are mentioned below.
|Instalments Number||Instalments Dates||Number of Farmers Benefited|
|First Instalment||December To March 2018-2019||3,16,11,943 Farmers|
|Second Instalment||April To July 2019-2020||6,63,50,022 Farmers|
|Third Instalment||August To November 2019-2020||8,76,21,574 Farmers|
|Fourth Instalment||December To March 2019-2020||8,96,18,520 Farmers|
|Fifth Instalment||April To July 2020-2021||10,49,32,638 Farmers|
|Sixth Instalment||August To November 2020-2021||10,23,45,432 Farmers|
|Seventh Instalment||December To March 2020-2021||10,23,51,178 Farmers|
|Eighth Instalment||April To July 2021-2022||11,14,12,050 Farmers|
|Ninth Instalment||August To November 2021-2022||11,18,57,083 Farmers|
|Tenth Instalment||December To March 2021-2022||11,13,25,559 Farmers|
|Eleventh Instalment||April To July 2022-2023||10,60,86,163 Farmers|
Until now, 11 instalments have been given to the farmers. The details of the previous payments is mentioned in the above table. Now, the farmers are waiting eagerly for the 12th instalment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Below, we have given the direct link of the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. You can get more information about the scheme by following the mentioned link.
Click – Official Website – pmkisan.gov.in
Thank you for visiting our website. We will keep updating you with the latest schemes and programmes initiated by the government of India. Keep visiting the website for more information.