Steps for AOL Mail login
The steps to follow after you’ve created your AOL mail account or you have an existing AOL mail account are as follows:
- Using your web browser, go to the AOL website
- After clicking the “Mail” icon, you’ll be transported to the sign-in page
- Simply enter your username and password in the appropriate sections
- Last but not least, you must choose “Sign in”
How do I use a web browser to access my AOL Mail account?
As previously stated, a web browser is the most convenient way to access AOL e-mail. You will, however, need an internet connection to access the emails. There are no restrictions other than that. If you want to use a web browser to access it, follow these steps:
- Open the web browser on your device
- Go to the “Sign in” page for AOL mail
- Enter your AOL login and password here
- Once you log in, you’ll have access to all of your AOL emails in your inbox
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete the process
How do I access my AOL email using the AOL app?
Simply download the AOL mail app on your smartphone and log in to your account to access your AOL emails. Remember that the AOL mail app for Android and iOS devices is free to download from the Google Play store or app.
The steps you must take are as follows:
- Tap the “Settings” icon on the phone’s home screen
- Select email accounts from the settings menu
- From the drop-down box, choose “Add an account”
- Select AOL after that. Try tapping other accounts if AOL isn’t mentioned
- Enter your AOL login credentials
- Simply click the “Sign in” button to begin
- Finally, you must adhere to the on-screen instructions
Keep in mind that consumers who use the AOL mail login software on their Windows desktops can easily download and install the AOL Desktop Gold app to access their AOL emails. After you’ve downloaded and installed the app on your device, you’ll need to open it and input your AOL account’s email address and password.
Email clients to access my AOL account?
AOL mail can be accessed through a web browser or through email applications. In any email client, the user can choose to add their AOL email account automatically or manually. Follow the steps below to view your emails in a secure manner:
Configuration on its own:
Here are the procedures to follow if you want to perform an automatic setup to access the AOL email login process:
- To begin, you must first download and open the email client app on your device
- Add a new email account by selecting the option
- If you’re asked to choose an email service provider, select AOL from the drop-down menu
- After that, the clients will automatically detect the type of email account and set it up
- You may access your AOL.com account by logging in
Setup by hand:
In order to use this strategy, you must first choose an incoming email server.
As an incoming mail server, you can easily select IMAP or POP. Remember that the outgoing mail server is SMTP. Also, before you begin the setup, make sure that these server settings are correct. Here are the steps to take:
- The first step is to launch your email program
- Add your AOL email account by selecting the option
- Simply enter your email address and password after that
- If requested on-screen, simply enter the other account details
- Select the option to manually configure the account
- You must select an incoming mail server and provide the necessary server parameters
- To set up the AOL mail login account in your email program, simply follow the on-screen instructions
To access your Aol.com email account from a desktop email client, you’ll need the following IMAP and SMTP settings:
|IMAP Server Aol.com (AOL Mail)||imap.aol.com||Aol.com (AOL Mail) SMTP server||smtp.aol.com|
|IMAP port||993||SMTP port||587|
|IMAP protection||SSL / TLS||SMTP security||STARTTLS|
|Username for IMAP||Complete email address||Username for SMTP||Complete email address|
|Password for IMAP||Password for Aol.com||Canada||Password for Aol.com|
AOL Mail Sign up – Create AOL Mail Account
The first and most critical step for a newcomer is to set up an AOL login account, which may be done by following the steps below:
- To begin, navigate to the official AOL email login page
- Tap the “Login/Join” option in the upper right-hand corner
- To register, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Sign up”
- Complete the form and send it to us
Aol Mail SMTP Settings
- Server Address: smtp.aol.com
- Username: Your AOL Mail screen name (e.g. whatever comes before @aol.com)
- Password: Your AOL Mail password
- Port Number: 587 (With TLS)
- Alternative Port Number: 465 (With SSL)
- Authentication: Required
- Sending Limits: 500 Emails a day or 100 connections a day.
Know More About Aol
AOL Mail (stylized as Aol Mail) is a free web-based email service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications. The service is sometimes referred to as AIM Mail where “AIM” stands for AOL Instant Messenger.
On March 16, 2017, Verizon, which had acquired AOL in 2015, announced that it would discontinue its in-house e-mail services for internet subscribers, and migrate all customers to AOL Mail.
We hope you understand the instructions outlined in this article. If you have any problems following the steps or have any concerns about the topic we just discussed, you should visit the official website using your AOL mail login account and get assistance from knowledgeable experts.